Monday, May 10, 2010

The Last Song

I'm obviously NOT a fan of Miley Cyrus. But I think the plot of this movie is quite nice. Can't wait to watch it.

And the theme song of the movie, When I Look At You is quite nice. I like it the first time I hear it on its trailer. The volleyball guy is quite hot LOL.

Today is supposed to be a wonderful day for Sabians since that we're the only school not having school today, but every holiday mood seems to be ruined when you realise the fact that exam is starting this coming Saturday!! Currently staying at home with nothing else to do but homework or online, and so I chose to online! I'm not determined enough. Haiz, let's see how my results will drop this time.

Here comes goodbye
Here comes last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home