Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tasks

There are so many things to be finished nowadays!! It's not exactly homework, but I just feel like I have so much things to do which cannot be finish!!

Okay, everyone is sick in my house except me. I think I will become sick soon, thanks to them. Imagine being around everyone who is sick and wouldn't open the window or on the fan during this type of weather!

Class teacher changed our place. I'm so not used to this new arrangement, and I miss Fazlyya and Vivien alot. It's like I will stop connecting with them already.

Last tuesday, I just realised what I hate on fashion. Thanks for reminding me, and I totally agree with everything you said!

There's a fuzz over the singing competition that is held by the PBC club.

I don't know what is wrong with the person at weihwei's blog. I don't know what I did to that particular person which makes him or her act like that.
The red font post is the real me. I will soon find out who u r, I am really close to that already. You have no idea how much I can know from your writing style.
REAL KAlWEN.: hey,whoever u r, u're just a stupid person ohh no a stupid teen women.Stop using your dog mouth.It's just noisy when u come here.aiks,ur mum gives a REAL name to u,plz use your REAL NAME as well.
REAL KAIWEN.: hey, whoever u r, u're just a stupid person. Stop using my name for urself, ur mum gives u a name so that u'll use it. And sorry fong, the previous two posts were not from me. Sum1 is spamming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home