Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eliminated!

Aaron Kelly was eliminated! It was the saddest thing ever, he was so good!! I don't know what's wrong with American that they love Casey James so much, he's not hot at all! His last song was so nice, I hope he will have an country album of his own.

Suddenly, I thought of something that had really been buzzing my mind nowadays. I don't understand why it must happen, I know I am so bad to even think of something like that. I can't be so selfish, I know I am not doing the right thing. I don't know, but it's just so frustrating. Worst of all, I can't tell anyone about it. Someday, the volcano might just erupt.

I'm trying to 'busy' myself with all those folios and projects that must be done. It's so scary when everyone next to you had start studying and you haven't. God, exam is really coming already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home