Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nothing else I can say.

What's the use of complaining it to others? It's not like they can change the fact.

I just don't understand how come the standard is going down down down. Last time there used to be so many good people. Now it's just worst than every thing!

Today's inter-class drama competition was amazing (although I had only watch one) !! Yes, one - the Titanic. It was so funny!! The Ros in titanic was named Ros-GaGa. Lol. When I was form one I used to think there will be three more years til our turn. And next year is going to be our turn. =@

Okay, I just know that my blood group is O positive. It'll be super duper hard to get blood donation. O is already hard, need to be positive some more. I guess that's life, huh?

This Saturday is Bicara Akademik + a damn long talk from our pengetua + duty!! I hope my duty is either at the first or second shift so that I can go home earlier.

And this Saturday I'm like kinda not available. I don't know what time, where and what, but Nikki just booked my Saturday. It's kinda obvious they're up to something but I can't say anything because when I say something they will be like : " x ada kaitan with u!! " or " not talking to you lar, don't perasan!! "
Leave it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home