Saturday, April 3, 2010

Litar Sepang F1

We left school at 11.45 like that. I don't understand why that bus driver like to honk twice everytime when the students are near the bus, is he trying to burst our eardrums before we'd even hear the F1 cars? He's jealous, most probably.

Puan Dayang briefed us. She's quite funny. She says no food is allowed, yet when I leave the bus, I saw plenty of plastic bags. Definitely we'll kena marah soon. Mr Affendi instead will be with us on the bus, while Puan Dayang will be driving to the mosque.

The first stop was so fast, like 20 minutes journey from the school. What's the point of stopping so early for half an hour - such a waste of time -. They say it's to buy food to eat and have fun. I didn't go down because the stalls were like selling fruits 0.0
Stopped at the mosque for 1 hour. T.T

Reached the circuit at 3pm. I'm so jakun, took almost every thing I can see. Well, it is not something you can see everyday.

We did not wait for teacher, so we went in. The sound of the cars are so fascinating, we got excited and went in without wearing earplugs. I wonder where's the loudest point, and I knew it when I was watching the cars. I tried to take pictures and videos, but it just doesn't work. Because I was struggling to close my ears with both hands and to take their pictures at the same time.

The cars were super fast and loud, even closing our ears didn't make any difference. We gave up and went to find teacher, met Zulhelmi and he asked in a stall how much a pair of earplugs cost. RM50. Whoa so cheap. Then I saw the cheapest and smallest key chain there already cost RM75. And Karthik was giving Kalpana RM50 and ask her to buy whatever she can buy? RM50 can finished by just buying some water. We cant do anything else, so he called teacher. We walked all the way back to the main entrance, it was so freaking far.

With earplugs, things are getting better. I managed to took a few pictures of the cars. It was really hard to take the cars pictures, videos are easy. Kalpana didn't get any pictures of the cars when they were practising. The timing must be very accurate. We took a few illegal pictures of the cars. I bet not many people from our school got that picture.

They stopped practising. Kalpana and I walked around the place and we saw many expensive things. It started raining. Then we met our schoolmates again, lining up for something. I symphatised them, so I asked Kalpana to share our really small umbrella with them. Just then I know that we're lining up to see the garage. It was raining heavier and heavier, and the bitch who is not a gentleman at all break Kalpana's umbrella. Thanks to him, I shouted and swear alot.

Everything is just so wet, my back, my bag, my shoes and my phone. However, it was quite fun playing in the rain without that bastard. Some one from the inside took our pictures, and a very kind uncle shared his umbrella too. He was so good =)

There was a conflict. It was almost 5.30 but the tunnel was not opened yet, so Puan Dayang called our beloved principal, and she said we can't stay if we can't go in before 5.30. Most of us got angry of course, what's the point of not going in when we came so far to here? No one's going to be happy.

I was squeezed in the queue. It was so damn crowded. A woman came out and said that priority was given to children and if there were any pushing, she'll close the door straight away. Some says Puan Dayang asked us to go back, we almost moved back, but we were determined to wait for a while more.

A weird ns guy suddenly talked to me. I just listened and smiled a bit. Finally we managed to squeeze in. I met Kalpana halfway because she went in first. I took photos of all garage. There were some group photos too, I hope they will upload it faster.
Reached school at 8pm. Exhausted and wet, but a total great experience.

PS : Photos are in Facebook. Some pics are very blur. It's either I'm walking very fast or the bus is shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home