Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Biggest Birthday Celebration

First of all, thanks to Vivian for the fabulous party. I had never celebrated any of my birthday before, so thanks alot! But just one thing, next time we could just eat together, there will be no need for cake. It's expensive. Not to forget those who were at Pizza Hut - Yuvenesh, Kalpana, Sim, Cheng Yun, Timothy, Ao Zhu, Shi Ern, Yun Qiu and Casserene. And those who went to eat KFC - Vivien, Wei Hwei, Low and Shao Xian.

I don't know why am I always so stupid. I went to my duty place 5 minutes early before my shift, and I end 15 minutes late.

It was very boring to duty at the front door alone. However, everyone there was very kind to me. Mr Tan treated me with an ice-cream. He first offered me to buy the expensive drumstick instead, but I saw the price and I don't like it already. Then he still insisted that the cheap cheap ice-cream not nice, I only managed to make him buy me the icy grape one by saying those drumsticks would made me thirsty. And the guard too, he offered me to sit in his guard house which has a fan and a cushioned chair. A super muscular Negro almost knocked my nose when he passed me and he put in the F word in every sentence he spoke. 0.0

After the sports day, we walked a whole long journey to the LRT station. It was very funny when the train arrives because at first, it was totally empty. The next second, when the train opened its door, the train was flooded with SAB students. We rushed in like kerbau keluar kandang.

Reached Jusco. Then we discussed in the middle of the pathway where should we eat. Cindy complained that by having a PIBG meeting there, we were blocking the road. A few of us went to kfc - like I mentioned - and most of us went to Pizza Hut. I went to meet Sim and Cheng Yun at KFC, and they wanted to join.

I was sorry about the fuss we had to arrange when I brought Sim and Cheng Yun without telling them first, but I also just knew that they were following. I hoped no one was angry about that. Cheng Yun was so daring to go to ask a couple to move from their place so that we could combined our table. To Shi Ern and maybe the others, he is not what you think he is.

I knew it, there must be something. And so there came the chocolate birthday cake. I asked them not to sing the song too loud, but they sang it louder, I think til the whole restaurant can hear ady. Haih, it was so embarrassing.

Cheng Yun's greatest idea : He pulled out everything except one candle, and pushed the last candle really into the cake. I must pulled it out with my mouth. My face didn't kena anything thanks to the piece of chocolate =)

When we left the restaurant, Cindy and Sze Ann told me happy birthday. Haih they also heard.

We went to Jusco's Wonderland. I played a game of 2 vs 2 table hockey. Me and Sim vs Qiu and CY. Haiz we were leading at first but at the few last one I missed alot coz I not tumpukan perhatian already and the final mark was 11-15 (We lost T.T)
A guy was so good at basket ball he scored 150++ OMG

Went to MPH and look for a few books. Went back and was very happy with the trip. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home