Sunday, May 30, 2010

Game Season

There's some weird satisfaction in yourself when you see your love ones start smiling and laughing like a child without anything else to worry about.

That's the favour I'm doing for them now. Just some simple and easy games can make them smile like that, how often do we see that? Now that I realised that there were almost 50 game files in my old handphone which I had abandoned, turned out to be the best games I had ever play! I was on my way testing the games so that I can reformat the memory card, but I realised all the game was so nice, so I ended up deleting nothing!

School's on tomorrow again! It felt like holiday already since friday is wesak day.

These three days is the most boring days. I did 50 sudokus on friday and saturday because I'm too bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home