Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm NOT!

I'm not that kind of person. Stop saying that. You may think it's funny but when it get too over it's not. You don't need to say it many times. Once or twice, it's forgivable. But not a million times.

How should I ask them to stop it?

Method 1 : Hey, I'm not ____ so stop calling me that. I'll appreciate it.

Method 2 : Or just spit these (STFU *&#$%^%@^*&!%$) at them?

Method 2 sounds much better.

Always, action speaks louder than words!! I obviously can't and won't do that, so I'm just crapping here. If you terasa, please do. Because it would help alot. The last thing I would want to do is to risk our friendship by telling you, and it would be great if you get to know what I am thinking indirectly.

And, I'm not being small-hearted (translate to BM!). It's a normal emotion that I believe not just me will feel.

Oh I think this should be quite a good way.
I should just be proud of being that kind of person.
So now I will start telling you : I'm just a 100% typical ____.

Urgh frustrated.

But I know always behind all this, there's three person who will stand with me, denying such names, as they did before. This is it.

Right, gotta set my mind for tomorrow's party. Cheer up !

Kay, I'll try going to LJY party first before LVV. It's gonna be hard to arrange the time, but I hope I won't miss LVV's one because she would obviously kill me.

I haven't study for Penilaian yet, and there's two more english essays to finish. With only one day time. Tomorrow and Saturday was booked by friends so more or less it's just one day time.

And one really last thing, try going this website. It's quite nice if you get someone who doesn't talk about horny stuffs, you can get to know the culture and life of other people in other country, and you can have a fake identity as no one will know because you will simply be named after stranger to that person. http://omegle.com/

GTG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home