Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Cupids vs Prosperity Tiger

Which do you choose? Family or your valentine?

It's eve already!! All sorts of delicious food are on their way.. No worries about exam first because its CNY tomorrow!!!!

Suddenly go change to same class with me for what. WTH.

My last time duty-ing at block is just filled with guys talk. Jasraj came back after kena tegur, JB came to play around and Aimann. They were talking bout weird weird things. Looking forward for the next time when I jaga block cuz it's so easy.

Now the previous photos of 2 Jaya were finally upload and can be see in my facebook profile.

No one is updating blog. Freaking bored.

Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief is going to be nice!! The director directed Hp 1 and 2!! And Valentine Day too. So sad I can't go and see in cinema.

Bye going to watch The Luckiest Man for the third time. (大四喜)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home