Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY celebration

It's the third day already.

Went to a few relatives houses. Yesterday was just like an eating party.

Freaking bored when I was waiting for the time to go to another relatives' house. Dahlah I dun talk to my cousins,the sofa is effing crowded pulak. (5 people sitting on a 2-seats-sofa)
So I'd got nothing to do but to play with my handphone. Suddenly got addicted to Sally's Spa. Lol it was so nice.

There was a game - very hard to describe and i don't know the name. It is some type of game to test your logic skills, so it seems that both of us haven't got any, we looked at the answers to solve the game (was caught) and felt pretty proud of ourselves after solving the 60th puzzle and he tried creating the 61th (x jadi).

Oh there was also a very cute cousin's son.

The fried chicken was nice. The steamboat too. Drank 3 cans of carbonated drinks. Don't say I drank too much kal. Better than someone who drank 5 cans.

Oh yea someone make me take this

I noe it's just a tissue box. He asked me to put it in my blog. He keep on emphasizing that it was very cute.

Tonight still got people coming. Haiz.

Going to watch the interview with Fahrenheit and the concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home