Sunday, February 7, 2010

CNY's coming!!

Can feel the kemeriahan already. It's like CNY's song is everywhere now. And I'm making some biscuits.

Homeroom memang kaw-kaw. I heard 3M's so having great discussion. Lol. Our class have only a few parents so we students eat back all the food we'd brought and I drank alot of carbonated drinks. Played games and wonder around the block alot. Lucky din't kena catch to go duty.

One last week for school.. But after CNY's penilaian 1!! WTF.

I made punya seaweed crackers.

Both my favourite CNY biscuits!

This is my CJ7 before and after cleaning. It looks alot cuter and its available at my pencilbox already. I malas wan rotate it so it ended up like that.




Yesterday filled my day by colouring this picture. And I never thought I could ever do that. Credits to Kalpana for teaching me the method.

I think I just sprained my ankle.

So tomorrow. The guy's coming. To Mid Valley. And I'm not going to see him. I can only watch him.

Watched Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law's so cute. When I see from another point of view, I think it will be a boring movie to people who doesn't like detective stories because it's difficult to understand if you don't concentrate. It's very interesting but mostly the stories is about chemicals reaction, but not clever methods to solve cases. It's funny if you understand.

I find it hard to look into people's eyes when they talk to me. That's why last time Aslam asked me whether I juling anot. =.=

Miss 2 Jaya alot! Finally I brought my memory card back and uploaded all the pictures I promised all the old classmates to upload but x jadi last time cuz too busy. Oh crap I dunno what happened to facebook or its my computer speed. The upload failed. =.= Will upload it next time.

Omg the Amazing World is showing damn gruesome documentaries. A very pretty girl just ate alot of bread worms (i think this is what they call the yellow-coloured wormy ). Its ALIVE and it's body is moving in a wave-like type when the girl holds it. Ewww.

Yay it's deleted. Thx god. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home