Thursday, February 11, 2010

Better Luck Next Time

What sort of day is this? Never-ending bad luck. Haiz.

I'm still ragu-ragu about the CNY party. It's like going to be so fun but I'm still not sure to go anot. Sorry for doubting how fun the party is. Since that so many people pujuk me go, I feel bad rejecting, so I'll think of it totally all over again.

I came back from PJ lessons and found out my bag has green paint on it. WTF. I got so angry and never spoke for a long time but return back to my hyperness after recess. Then Brandon and Syed sort of come and apologize. Haiz what to do. It's my luck.

For a moment I was an Interactor, and for another I am in Kelab Pencegah Jenayah. Im so confused about the club thingy. Why must the school make it compulsory for prefects to enter this stupid thing? I hope they DO demerit those who didn't go for the club.

Kris Allen's videos and photos (autograph session in Mid Valley) is now available in my facebook profile! XD

Vivian's sick!! Won't see her til next next week =(

I really do miss my form 2 life and 2 Jaya freaking lot!!! You see, the time I should spend with my friends are divided perfectly. In classes, mostly laughing at stupid and weird jokes would be with Kal and Yuve. During recess and most of my free time pulak is Vivian (mostly heart to heart talk) . And BI lessons Im with Aozhu.

But now what? I really dunno who should I meet everytime I have any free periods. I feel so bad if I palau-ed anyone.

Argh, I did my part.

OMG I am so fed up. If I can ever draw things as nice as her, I wouldn't be me. So don't expect me to have notebook which are same like hers, except if you want me to colour-photostate her whole book.

I hate hating anyone. But I just can't help not doing so. Some days, especially those time when the persons I hate kept quiet or concentrating on something and staying still which makes them look totally innocent, I will feel guilty for hating them. Suddenly I'll think that whatever they made me mad is just some stupid jokes they are trying to make, and I'll try to forgive them for whatever harm they did. But later you'll see the person you hate again when they start talking and moving. But you see, can anyone seriously love that teacher? Stop doing whatever you're trying to make us think, because we'll not. And stop loving a person just because they're good or clever, but hating the person who are stupid and slow. Never pick students should be in our school's Piagam Pelanggan.

Oh, get well soon both of you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home