Thursday, February 4, 2010


Kris Allen live!

I wanted so badly to catch Kris Allen live in Mid Valley. T.T But obviously I can't.
The first 200 with his original CD will get his sign T.T

It's on Monday so obviously I can't go. Asked him and I can only watched a video he'll be taking some videos and hopefully some pictures. Hope it will be a nice view. Will share it if i can =)

I had always wanted to post those old pictures I took but I always forget to bring the memory card back .. Hopeless.

Do we need to do the Li computer? I can't cuz it's too risky to put my pendrive in the school's computer.

I'm so behind in everything. I can't catch up because the teachers are giving confusing homeworks which they will pick according to what they like and we must do it according to different methods. And sometimes they would never mention when they want it, but suddenly the next class he'll be scolding like hell when people don't hand in.

Penilaian 1 is after CNY. Haiz exams are just so freaking annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home