Monday, February 1, 2010

Bleeding Love

I got myself hurt at tuition yesterday. A bunch of stapler bullet got stuck on my toe. It bleed like hell. But it doesn't hurt alot.

I cut my hair twice. The first hairdresser broke my hair so i went for another one. But he cut my hair super layer the upper part, so it's very hard for me to tie it.

My favourite days would start from Wednesday night, because I got to watch 90210. Thursday there'll be American Idol 9 & 8 and WWE. Friday will have Mega Movie and American Idol 8. Now every weekday will have Pandamen XD.

I can't imagine American Idol without Simon next year. What could be worst.

Last Friday was the most tired day of all. I stood for 3 1/2 hours at gate A and Lorong Gemilang to welcome DPM. It was very cool to see him entering our school compound. The road was blocked, and his bodyguards jumped out of the minivan before the driver have even step on the brake yet. He waved to us at Lorong Gemilang. We waited for him to enter the class room with all the media, saying welcome and thank you sirs + madams for coming. While waiting I chatted with Aimann.

It was very funny when the guys behind me and aimann was discussing whether to say "hey dude" or "hey member!" to DPM among themselves. They even thought of freaking his bodyguard out by putting their hands in their blazer as if they were holding guns.

A VIP just said something which made me got scolded from everyone that were there. Thanks bro.

Yesterday I was sms-ing with Vivian and she told me a super lame joke which she say is not lame.

I don't understand why people have to be so gila kuasa that can do everything for it. It just make yourself not any better than a bohsia.

I can't bear not reading Harry Potter this year just because we're facing PMR. Erm so I started to read Philosopher's Stone again and still find it as interesting as always.

Kris is coming to KL on 8th February.

Grammy award now! Wished I had astro Star World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home