Sunday, January 17, 2010

Making A Choice.

I've been thinking for so long, and finally I'd decided to join kawad. So lame because it was like it started so long ago dy. All thanks to my friends, the hottest topic that they would like to chat with me is about kawad. And I started missing those busy days (not kawad). But can I manage my time? Hope it won't influence my studies, if it does, i'll be dead.

Even now I'm having serious problem in class, I always fell asleep when it is after noon. Especially during BM classes. Not to say that she's not a good teacher, but BM lessons are always after noon so I'm sorry but I'll have to sleep during your class. There will be whole lot of thing to complain if I start talking about teachers.

The everyone-loved teacher is asking us to buy some book which I think the questions inside were so lame. Even text book can give out better questions. PMR is coming so we need to train with really tough questions which we don't normally see, and which is PMR format. Not those fill-in-the-blanks type one. Those can be found in the free SPBT text book which can be copied down to something called exercise books as some ways to appreciate the existence of them.

And the next one. He can never hear anything I ask. Not just me. Even my friends are asking something, but he just can't hear, and he'll continue talking about his own stuffs. SS is wat we called.

And another one. Always give homework which we need to print out from computer. You think my father open ink factory wan ar!! And there's some probe with my stupid printer which makes me need help from my friend to print it out for me. Hey, I need my face to continue living with my friend! It's so embarrassing to keep on asking her to print for me.

I thought the school's gonna give us better teacher this year, as something to encourage us to study better for PMR. But why is it no difference?

I just went to a talk by a guy who wants to raise our spirits to get 8As for PMR. I know he's trying very hard but I think he's actually telling the things which I already know and i don't think it's that funny that i need to laugh like how someone sitting beside me did. And he miscounted something like Mel said. LOL.

Oh shit. Gotta do my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home