Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Comma (,)

Finally, we bid farewell to our final test before our HUGE exam. I don't know. I just know that I'm not ready yet. Not at all to face this stupid endless nights of studying shits.

I really dun get the point of studying history. It's the past. We should learn about something happening now. Or at least something about our world. And those exaggeration =.=
Geo, ok I get the point of studying geo. It's about the place we are staying, but I just don't like it cause there's alot to memorise.
Geo and History should not just about us.

What am I crapping??!! See, those studies had drive me crazy. I even talk about it in my first blog post after a month.

Although this is like so long ago, but our IU Day was a blast!!

And I hate the pressure and burden I am carrying now. I hate the fact that I always worry so much about something, and planned every other better paths if there's any shortcomings. Maybe this is anxiety disorder. I dunno it's a pro or a con. It might appear as something really good for the others when I manage to find other ways to solve something, but it's of no good for me.

I will most definitely miss Prefectorial Board 2009/2010. I don't thing I love the duties much, but those things you learned, is something you won't learn elsewhere. I will miss Cindy's joke alot. Damn, she just so funny! Most of the people in the board are so funny. It's either they are really funny, or they are NOT funny at all until you can find something to laugh at them about. They certainly did coloured my stressful year!

Things happened were happened. So let's let the burden off our shoulders for the minute!

It's just a comma for me to take my breath, before the two coming dreadful months, then only my beloved fullstop for the junior years.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home