Thursday, January 7, 2010

First

This is my first post for the year! It is a week already.. How fast!!

I felt like creating a new blog, a whole new, private blog. No one is going to be able to read it. Not any one. So that I can write whatever I want there. Without the need to care who's gonna be angry and who's gonna make fun of it. Wait til I have time.

Copy names and names and names and class. So many people were late. I think they should put four prefects at Gate A. Lol.

The first day at school is so so weird. It was a very bad weather for the first day of school. There was a meeting in the briefing room today. Met many person who I totally lost contact for two whole months! I had a duty at Gate A, and it's RAINING! Mr Tan gave out some umbrellas, and I got one (we were to share it). It felt nice when the parents will smile back at us and say thank you. But it was awkward when they didn't see. There was no assembly due to heavy rain.

When I just about to return to 3J, my friends came and tell me about the class things. *Good* to know that all three of us got different classes. I know that when I have four best friends, at least I'll be with one of them. But not a single one. And all the other peoples have their best friends together, and why not me? Every year I am experiencing the same thing, over and over again. I wonder how much more time I can do it again. End up sitting at the last place in my class. OMG.

The next day, because of they didn't manage to have an assembly the day before, so they make it 2 hours. I was not in the oven(hall), but I was not having fun also. I was ALL alone at Gate A. People have gangs, guys with guys, seniors with seniors. Which leave me alone!! I got so so bored there! I just got the news that one of the few good teachers that is teaching me is leaving. Why do I always get no good ones?

Nothing is right!! Everything is wrong!! I'm going to explode soon, need some cooling down!!

(Wed)Tuition I was the only girl among those close friends! Everyone go for night class. But I still prefer Mrs Lee. Was stuck in boys group, listening to nonsense and wrong stuffs, caught in guys talk, bullied someone XD, and totally did not pay enough attention. I kept get the wrong meaning of the question. Ugh.

Suddenly Nikki says she's coming to Universal. Got a shock. Jasraj tell me he coming too. I got a bigger shock. Then Ignatius tell me he coming. I got the biggest shock. Why is everyone coming to Universal? Was thinking to go to Ao Zhu's tuition centre for geography, but today wake up late from nap, so x jadi.. haha wait a few months later lar. Thanks for your offer!! It's so kind of you.

Thursday is PA system day!! Why can't we go to briefing? I just missed all the fun!! It was so bored standing there like some waiter(not those restaurants ones, literally meaning people who waits). I asked you to help me to tell Kal about not buying the accessories for me, and you didn't tell her. Haiz. Hopeless.

Science 2 periods. OMG-HAHA.
Must keep all the PA things after school for the form ones. Arghh late.. Someone called.
Saturday got gotong-royong?? OMG. And you said that you were actually giving us credits for doing something for the school, while you your ownself is the one that wants to go home early, so you set it 2pm. What's the point?? Look who's talking.

I started to miss every announcement. It's like I dunno what's happening!!

Is Avatar such a nice movie? From what I know the director is James Cameron, the director of Titanic. There were rumours that the ticket selling is going to be more than titanic ( the first-selling-movie) while titanic is so good already! HJT can tell me all about Avatar after watching.

I miss those times when my friends and I will ejek everyone!! It was such a fun time!! Now I dunno how to spend my recess and free time, Vivian gang or Kal n Yuvee?? Last time at least can talk to those peeps in the class, but now neither one can! Things are getting so hard for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home