Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

Farewell!! 2009 was a fantastic year!
After today, i must start writing 2010 instead of 2009 in my notebook.
I will try to be a better blogger next year.
I thought that I'll not be able to post my last post this year because there was no connection just now, but suddenly dapat connect dy =)
And now I'm trying to post a nice and long post before I turn 15 tonite!

The end of 2009 = The end of my life.
The start of 2010 = A year nearer to 2012!! WTF!! (lol, PMR year lar..)

I am freaking out. I don't know why but I just don't like the idea of getting older, eventhough I'm still not-so-old to complain. Tonight got Teen Choice Award and Boys Like Girls Malaysia Special =D

I think I had just waste my form 1 life since I realized that I didn't know many things when I was form 1. I learned that there was a marching competition in our school this year. ( I know this is so lame! Such a big event and I didn't know anything about it last year!)

This year's things had changed so much.

Sometimes I think my blog is such a useless thing. I cannot say or do things the way I liked. Where's my kebebasan bersuara?!! What's the point of having a blog anymore.

Homework's not done yet!! School is starting!! I'm not ready for all this. -oh, and prefect life- haiz

I met a lot of new friends this year, which is never could happen in my history because I couldn't go talk to people easily. One of them is someone who we might see holding a medal in olympic. XD

There were new friends, and there were things I had lost too. This is life.

Most importantly, this year I met with two person who are both very special in their own ways. =D
Thanks for bringing me so much joy this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home