Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gotong-Royong

Group A supposed to clean the Bilik Peperiksaan. But those teachers inside says that we're not allowed to or they don't need my help. And they instructed us to clean the Taman Herba.

Then it was mostly like we're struggling from those weird insects and plants. Teacher gave me a kinda scissors to cut and trim those unwanted plants (I don't even know how to differentiate what she mean by unwanted when I don't want ALL the plants there). I thought those was gardener's job. And hey, I'm not in Kelab Pencinta Alam so why in the world am I doing the Taman Herba?

I dunno why everyone in the group got extra work to do that they can't go for the gotong-royong, there was only me, nicole, fatihah and shahira. At first Aimann was there but then he went somewhere else. Mr Tan asked us not to stand there and do nothing so we went to find some work in Taman Herba.

I sort of cut all those yellow leaves and saw about 10 caterpillars and alot of huge red ants. I can't help thinking there was something on my neck. It was sooo creepy. And Nichole asked me to teman her to walk somewhere else. But then she don't want to go back T.T

Then I felt really guilty for leaving the other two members there, I told Nicole that I'm going back but I don't think she heard me because Wee Peng said that she was looking for me all over the place. Opps sorry! I joined them to clean the Air Pancut thingy. We must scrub those dirt and fungus. Eww. It was quite fun, but they don't enjoy it though. They complained about those disgusting fungus, but I think it was quite okay.

I hate it when they don't like to finish something they're cleaning just because they're dirty, sorry no offense. I think I'm doing my part quite good, but my back was aching because I carried that extremely heavy stone by myself.

That uncle was really good in this kinda stuffs. I'll salute Mr Shahbudin for saying that I don't have any skills but I just know how to study, because I think he's totally right about me when I see how professionally those workers pulled the heavy(they don't think so) stone easily and how an aunty manage to do the siphon thing to make the dirty water flow out to the drain. They were so great!!

Then I hang around in the canteen after working, saw the teacher. Oh congrats =)

Then another teacher sort of come to me and asked me to bring a whole tray of bread to the bilik rawatan for those students there. On the way, I saw Mdm French. OMG guilt filled me. She said that she heard I'm quiting, but I didn't get what she said so I said I was just sending those bread to the bilik rawatan and ran away. I always realize how lonely she is. Then passed those bread to JianBeng that was studying there.

Then I ended up chatting around after doing my part at the Taman Herba. Felt really satisfied although I didn't do alot.

I listened to quite a lot people's opinion, just then I know that people don't approve them. Honesty and trust is all but it never happened between them.

I hate noise. I really really hate noise!! They're so distracting.

Okay, suddenly someone came home and decided to go to eat KFC. Regretted eating lunch!! It was still so early and I'm not hungry yet. How am I going to stuff those chicken in? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home