Saturday, December 26, 2009

Titanic or The Mask?

Why does it have to be like this? There will be times when there is no nice movie at all, and they would just put all nice movies at one time so that they can compete against each other?? I hate it so much when the time of the movie I like will cramp together.. Titanic or The Mask?? Titanic got Leornardo DiCaprio, then The Mask got Jim Carrey pulak.. How you want me to choose lar??? I watched The Mask from the half of it, while Titanic I never watch before. Which one shall I choose?!!

AMA was very nice yesterday. There was Kris Allen, Chris Daughtry, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Kelly Clarkson - and so many more. I was waiting for Adam Lambert's performance, I didn't know that it was the performance that receive many complains from all over the world. I kinda recognize his make-up when the black eyed peas high 5 with him. Then I thought that they edited the performance since that there was not enough time. 8tv censored the kissing part, but I think I saw the other gross one. The performance look so wrong, but he's still cool. Lol. He sang so horribly there, maybe he's nervous. In the album he was better.

I watched most of the Magician's Biggest Secret Reveal yesterday. I only guessed correct one of those trick. The others was so stupid.

All is not as friendly as I thought. Haiz. I wonder when I'll find someone who really cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home